We couldn't put on our great events without the help of our supporting sponsors. Learn more about them below.
Josh Cellars is proud to sponsor this year’s Rhode Island Music & Arts Festival. Please visit our garage to enjoy complimentary wine samples and to learn more about our brand and its history.
Our founder Joseph Carr launched Josh Cellars as a tribute to his father in 2007. Our wines are big and vibrant but always approachable like our namesake. We invite you to taste our wines and let us know what you think.
Narragansett Beer is New England’s oldest beer, founded in 1890. It was the #1 beer in New England from the 1890s through the 1970s and the official beer of the Red Sox for over 30 years. It’s now the 45th largest brewing company in America and the fastest growing in the Northeast. Our flagship lager was winner of the Bronze Medal at the 2008 World Beer Cup and First Place at the Great International Beer Festival in 2010.
Voted 2017 Best Brewery in RI, Whalers has been brewing around the clock to keep up with the demands of thirsty Rhode Islanders! Look for Rise, our flagship American Pale Ale (now in cans!), in package stores and on tap at over 300 fine establishments throughout the Ocean State. Grab some friends and come sample from our rotating list of fresh beers at our 7000 square foot, dog-friendly taproom to see for yourself!
- Nothing but smooth, clean vodka
- Column Distilled 10x
- American made - produced and bottled in Austin/Dripping Springs, TX
- Crafted in small batches (2,000 gallons)
- Charcoal filtered 6 times for clean & smooth finish
- Gluten Free
- One of the fastest-growing vodkas in US
- Flavors are made with REAL fruit juice and sweetened with pure cane sugar
- Enjoy with a splash of soda, on the rocks or in a cocktail